A Passion for Books

For as long as I can remember I have loved books. They can be fascinating, transforming and absolutely life-changing. Never before though have books impacted my life as much as since I joined BookWise. Who would have thought that I'd turn my passion for books into an extra income stream. Wow!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Monday, July 9, 2007

What hidden talents are in YOU?

It's amazing what a bit of confidence can do.
Watch the video below...you'll be speechless.



After watching the video above, please go here for
the rest of the story...


SEMI FINAL

FINAL

1 Comments:

Blogger lizzie said...

Isn't he amazing. Made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. Thanks.

July 13, 2007 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home